I am working as Homoeopathic doctor and nutritionist, so I have seen many patients. I have seen patients with same disease with different effects. E.g. Different Patients with typhoid have different prognosis. Some may get recover very fast; some may not recover and may succumb to typhoid.
Everyone knows it’s because of their immunity, but how immunity differs for each of them?
It’s differs due to their level of health and here, lifestyle plays a very important role.
We all know “prevention is better than cure”, so for the prevention, we should work on having a “Healthy lifestyle”.
When we take an efforts to keep our lifestyle healthy,
- We are increasing our level of health and by doing that we are preventing or minimising effects of diseases.
- We are ensuring the quality of our life.
- We can enjoy our life by being independent till we are alive.
- We can enjoy the surrounding, each and every aspect of our life.
We need to work on some factors which affect our lifestyle. They are,
- Stress Stress – How it affects our lifestyle ?
- Physical activities What happens in your body when you do physical activity?
- Diet Why a healthy diet is important?
- Water intake and
We can work on these factors by adding some healthy habits in our routine. Adding all habits together in our routine is little difficult, so we can start with 2-3 habits and once we get habituate with these we can add one by one. Like, some relaxing activities for the stress or pursuing your hobbies like reading, painting, dancing etc……or some physical activities like walk, sports etc….
Once you get habituate with maximum healthy habits, you are going to have a healthy lifestyle and so you can increase your level of health.
We will learn more about it in my next article.